Join Your Friends on the Golf Course with Confidence!
Read this book for FREE on Kindle Unlimited – Order Today!
Inside How to Play Golf for Beginners, you’ll discover:
- The Rules of the Game
- How to Calculate Golf Handicaps
- Golf Etiquette Dos and Don’ts
- The Various Kinds of Golf Clubs, Balls, and Other Gear to Get
- The Many Types of Golf Play You Can Enjoy
You’ll even get an easy-to-follow Golf Practice Schedule!
This book describes the many types of golf courses you can enjoy:
- Traditional Links Courses
- Tricky Parkland Courses
- Stunning Desert Courses
- Challenging Mountain Courses
You’ll learn all about the different parts of a golf “hole” from the tee box to the green. This book describes handicap options for players of various skill levels and the concept of par. You’ll learn golf scoring lingo like birdie and double bogey – and how to strategize each hole for the best scores possible.
Inside this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn various types of golf strokes for different purposes:
- Distance shots from long to short, as well as approach shots and putts
- Objective shots for calculated risks and obstacle avoidance
- Effect shots such as slice and draw that curve in the air
- Altitude shots like backspin and low-level punch shots
Don’t miss out on this exciting and social game – get your copy of How to Play Golf for Beginners right away and step up to the tee with confidence!
It’s simple and straightforward to order – just scroll up the right-hand side of your screen and hit the BUY NOW WITH ONE CLICK button.